Ad blockers can interfere with our registration process.
To ensure trouble-free access to this webinar, please disable any ad blockers on this page.
This free one-hour webinar from GigaOm Research features analyst Jake Dolezal and will compares four web application firewall (WAF) security platforms designed for enterprises that need high performance: F5 NGINX App Protect WAF, Cloudflare WAF, AWS WAF, and Azure WAF.
The webinar focuses on web application security mechanisms deployed in the cloud. The cloud enables enterprises to differentiate and innovate with microservices at a rapid pace, but it is just as vulnerable to attacks and breaches as on-premises APIs and apps, if not more so. We also concentrate specifically on approaches to securing apps, APIs, and microservices that are tuned for high performance and availability. We define “high performance” companies as those that experience workloads of more than 1,000 transactions per second (tps) and require a maximum latency below 30 milliseconds across the landscape.
In this 1-hour webinar, you will discover:
• Differences in feature, architecture, and deployment across leading cloud WAF security platforms
• How to enforce rigorous application security while maintaining high performance
• Our testing methodology and how you can repeat these tests
• Latency and throughput performance of leading WAF solutions at up to 5,000 API requests per second for a mix of valid requests and blocked, potentially malicious traffic
Who Should Attend:
• Security managers/directors
• Security engineers
• Security administrators
• Security architects
• Application security developers
• SecOps, DevOps and DevSecOps teams
• PlatformOps teams
• Site reliability engineers
• Cloud security architects