AppSumo has put together a greatly discounted bundle of SaaS products that should appeal to “lean startups,” timed to coincide with the SxSW Interactive event that has just started in Austin, TX.
The bundle includes several services that we’ve written bout previously, including:
- A six-month subscription to HipChat, a group messaging system
- A credit for using Twilio, a platform that lets you include cloud communications in your own apps
- A discount on a subscription to the Pivotal Tracker project management system
- A discount on uTest beta software testing
- A 90-day subscription to the UserVoice customer feedback system
- A featured listing on the 99designs marketplace for graphic design
- A six-month account on the BatchBook social CRM service
- A discount on InfoChimps‘ data collection services
- A credit toward the services of Trada‘s paid search marketplace
- The Zencoder API for converting video formats
The bundle comes with some interesting offers, including an analysis from FeeFighters on how to get a better deal on credit card processing. Also included are several books, publications and videos, including The Lean Startup by Eric Ries. An actual hardcover book — how retro!
The AppSumo Lean Startups Bundle is available for $99 through March 20. If you’ve been meaning to try some these services in your organization, this bundle is an affordable way to test them out.
Have you tried any of these services? How are they working for you?