- Convergence towards a single device – not anytime soon
- Even the raw-component makers are getting excited by the digital media revolution. Imation acquires Memorex for $330 million.
- Skype Presence for TypePad? That would be nice.
- Susan Crawford: We need a self-owned internet (II)
- Is Skype forgetting its Customers?
The City of Las Vegas is home to more than 640,000 residents. As part of a plan to transform Las Vegas into…Read More
Integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) solutions help organizations connect diverse applications, services, APIs, and data sources across on-premises and cloud environments. These solutions have…Read More
The cloud has become the de facto hosting platform for enterprises, with multi-cloud and hybrid cloud infrastructures becoming the norm. However, managing…Read More
LAWPRO is the leading provider of professional indemnity insurance and services to thousands of providers in the Ontario legal community. LAWPRO also…Read More
Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) are redefining the enterprise IT landscape, as across verticals see the potential for AI and…Read More
This venerable New York-based newspaper has provided its readers news in a balanced and objective fashion for the last 170 years. As…Read More