Consumerization trends like BYOD have made device locking and wiping a priority, but device security is only a small piece of the enterprise mobility puzzle. To become truly secure–and productive–enterprises must broaden their scope to encompass a wider range of mobile issues, including application procurement, testing and validation, distribution, monitoring, and retirement.
In this GigaOM webinar, the panelists will examine the policies and procedures necessary to provide comprehensive, holistic mobility management. It will review the costs and benefits of building a comprehensive enterprise mobility platform, and discuss the future of management tools. Join GigaOM Research and Apperian for “The Mobile App Lifecycle: Moving Beyond Device Security,” a free analyst webinar on Thursday, August 27, 2013, at 10 a.m. PT.
What Will Be Discussed
- What is Enterprise Mobility Management?
- What are the limits of device-level security?
- What can we learn from other device and application management paradigms?
- What processes and tools are necessary?
- What is the future of Enterprise Mobility Management?
Who Should Attend
- CIOs and CTOs
- Mobility Managers
- Mobile Developers
- IT Managers