Over the past 20 years, the state of video conferencing has left many CIOs unhappy. From the high cost of the technology, to the lack of interoperability between different systems, to the difficulty of operating systems without the need for constant oversite by IT, the technology has had just as many stops as starts in the enterprise.
However, recent shifts in technology could bring rapid change to the video communication market in the next few years and lead to growth in the use of high-quality video communication technology. From the adoption of BYOD services, to a shift towards cloud computing infrastructure for unified communication, to the shift towards mobile communication, the world of video communication is being revitalized at a rapid rate. Join GigaOM Pro for this analyst roundtable conversation about the future of video communciation in a cloud-centric world.
Join GigaOM Pro and our sponsor Blue Jeans Network for “The Future of Video Communication in the Enterprise”, a free analyst roundtable webinar on Wednesday, March 28, 2012 at 10 a.m., PST.
What Will Be Discussed
- The state of video communication in the enterprise market today
- How cloud computing will change video conferencing
- How smartphones and tablets will factor into the world of video conferencing in the future
- Will the islands of technology in the video communication market be unified through standards such as UCIF or technology?
- Best practices for enterprise-wide adoption of video communication technology
Who Should Attend
- IT decision makers
- Business strategists and decision makers
- Cloud platform providers
- Service provider executives
- Video communication executives
- Enterprise software and technology vendors