Demands for faster, more responsive deployment have strained IT’s ability to maintain reliability and consistency. DevOps practices offer improvements in operational performance and deployment quality, but lack of documented best practices have made it difficult for IT managers to ensure the success of their DevOps initiatives.
In this webinar, the panelists will present concrete steps IT can take to get started, provide strategies to quantify and benchmark the benefits of DevOps within their organizations, and examine case studies of successful DevOps adoptions in other businesses.
Join GigaOM Research and our sponsor Puppet Labs for “Next Steps toward DevOps: A Game Plan for Adoption” a free analyst webinar on Thursday, July 11, 2013, at 10 a.m. PT.
What Will Be Discussed:
- What is DevOps and why does it matter?
- How can IT quantify the value of DevOps?
- How can businesses overcome common barriers to DevOps adoption?
- How can DevOps champions promote awareness and adoption?
- What are the first steps toward adopting a DevOps methodology?
- How can businesses attract and retain employees with DevOps skills?
- How have other successful businesses transitioned to DevOps?
Who should attend
- CIOs & CTOs
- Application Developers
- IT Decision Makers
- IT Managers & Directors
Disclosure: Puppet Labs is backed by True Ventures, a venture capital firm that is an investor in the parent company of GigaOM/paidContent. [Om Malik, founder of GigaOM, is also a venture partner at True.]