Banking, media, travel, and other service-based businesses have made tremendous strides in mobile commerce, but other industries have lagged behind. Even seemingly natural fits like retail have seen mixed results.
In this webinar, the panelists will examine the technical, logistical, and process roadblocks to successful mobile commerce and outline steps any business can take to address them. They will also examine notable successes in leading edge industries and determine which contributing factors are relevant to mobile commerce initiatives in other industries.
Join GigaOM Research for “Mobile Commerce Strategy: Lessons from Early Adopters for Your Industry,” a free analyst webinar on Tuesday, July 30, 2013, at 8 a.m. PT.
What Will Be Discussed
- Which industries have seen the best early results with mobile commerce?
- Are early adopters a model for other industries?
- Which inhibitors of mobile commerce success are industry-specific?
- Which inhibitors of mobile commerce success are beyond your control?
- What role does back office infrastructure play in mobile commerce solutions?
- How should businesses measure mobile commerce success?
Who Should Attend
- CIOs & CTOs
- eCommerce VPs, Directors, and Managers
- Mobility Decision Makers
- IT Decision Makers