NoSQL databases are fast becoming an essential tool for managing big data, the trick is to match the right NoSQL database to suit your application’s requirements.
In this webinar we will discuss the general characteristics of NoSQL databases and why they are replacing relational databases for certain workloads. Then we will drill into the four different types of NoSQL databases, examining the use cases for document stores, graph stores, key-value stores and column stores and the impact they are having on business.
Join GigaOM Research and our sponsor MongoDB for “Matching the right NoSQL database for the right job,” a free analyst roundtable webinar on Wednesday, October 16, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. PT.
Key topics of discussion
- What are NoSQL databases and how are they different from relational databases?
- What are the four main NoSQL databases?
- What are the use cases for these different types of NoSQL database?
- How to match the skills of DBAs and developers with new database technologies
- What does the future hold for NoSQL database technologies?
Who should attend
- IT decision-makers
- IT architects
- Cloud service providers
- Systems Integrators