While agile methodologies have had tremendous success in task-oriented teams, many larger businesses have been slower to embrace them as a corporate standard. From budget forecasting to performance benchmarking and accountability, agile presents new high-level management challenges to large enterprises, and its reliance on face-to-face interaction conflicts with the increasingly time-shifted, geographically distributed nature of the modern workforce.
This session will examine the inhibitors to agile adoption, and examine the procedural and technological changes that might help enterprises transition without losing control.
Join GigaOM Research and AtTask for “Managing Agile: Increasing Adoption While Retaining Control,” a free analyst webinar originally live on Wednesday, October 23, 2013, at 10 a.m. PT.
What Will Be Discussed
- What are the primary barriers to agile adoption?
- What management challenges do smaller, more independent teams create?
- Can collaboration and communication software compensate for a lack of team co-location?
- How can businesses roll up reporting and management without stifling creativity and efficiency?
Who Should Attend
- CIOs and CTOs
- Application Developers & Architects
- Project Managers