While the analytics industry prepares for an explosion in machine-generated data, another boom is already here. Emails, texts, documents, and other unstructured, human-generated data – and the metadata associated with it – can provide enormous amounts of insight to businesses with the resources to mine it.
This session will evaluate the opportunities and challenges associated with analyzing human-generated data. It will examine early adopters in risk management and governance and evaluate the potential impact of these analytics in other use cases and industries. Join Gigaom Research and Varonis for “Applying Big Data Analytics to Human-Generated Content,” a free analyst webinar on Tuesday, November 19, 2013, at 10 a.m. PT.
Questions we’ll answer
- How do human-generated and machine-generated content differ?
- What results have early analysis efforts returned?
- What’s next for big data analytics after risk management?
- What industries will see the greatest benefit from big data analytics?
Who should attend
- CIOs and CTOs
- Data Scientists
- Compliance and Security Professionals
- IT Decision-Makers