From code-level performance and end-user experience to server-side performance and network measurement, quantifying application performance has always been a complicated endeavor. The move toward mobility has added hundreds of network, device, and OS combinations, increasing complexity while reducing user tolerance for poor performance. Smaller “mobile first” developers often lack experience with Application Performance Management (APM), traditional software developers are unfamiliar with the specific demands of remote, distributed end users, and few businesses of any sort have found ways to integrate APM into today’s faster development and production cycles.
In this Gigaom webinar, the panelists will discuss the current state of APM, common shortcomings of current solutions, the impact of mobility on existing tools and processes, and the degree to which businesses can use APM to drive real-time decisions and performance improvement, both for the technology and the business.
Join Gigaom Research and AppNeta for “Application Performance Monitoring in a Multi-Platform App Environment,” a free analyst webinar on Wednesday, December 11, 2013, at 10 a.m. PT.
What Will Be Discussed
- How are desktop, Web-based, and mobile application performance different?
- What types of application data can businesses monitor?
- How can businesses use application and network performance data to increase the efficiency and productivity of development and operations?
- How should businesses balance the power of granular, real-time data and the manageability of high-level reporting?
Who Should Attend
- CIOs and CTOs
- Application and Development Operations Professionals
- Application Developers
- IT Directors
- Mobility Managers
- Support Professionals