We’re closing out the 2012 GigaOM events season with a big one: GigaOM RoadMap, slated for November 5 in San Francisco, will feature a day packed with some of the most innovative educators and thinkers in design and some of the most seasoned journalists in the arena.
We’re not exaggerating. GigaOM RoadMap has one of the most diverse and exciting speaker lineups we’ve ever curated, including:
- Yves Behar: CEO, fuseproject and CCO, Jawbone
- Jennifer Pahlka: founder and executive director, Code for America
- George Blankenship: VP, Worldwide Sales and Ownership Experience, Tesla Motors
- Katia Beauchamp: co-founder, Birchbox
- John Maeda: president, Rhode Island School of Design
We launched the Mapping Session series at Structure:Data, our first conference of the year. Since then, the Mapping Sessions have become one of the most popular parts of our conferences. These highly interactive, one-hour sessions define the next 12 to 18 months in a given tech market, looking at which companies to watch and potential disruptors in the space. At GigaOM RoadMap, join us as we look at the future of UIs: Are we really making the most of the data, design, cloud, visualization, and processing resources available?
Next-generation UIs: What comes after Siri?
Click here to read more and RSVP for this session
GigaOM Pro Briefing Center
- David Coleman, GigaOM Pro analyst
- Larry Cornett, GigaOM Pro analyst
- George Gilbert, GigaOM Pro analyst
- Lynn Langit, GigaOM Pro analyst
- David Card, VP of Research, GigaOM Pro — moderator