The e-book space continues to grow, with hot competition fueled by the iPad launch and Google’s e-book store announcement this week. It’s also been one of our most popular topics here on GigaOM Pro. We’re working on some new e-book coverage for the weeks and months ahead, but here’s a roundup of what’s in our library as of today. If you’ve got questions on this topic or suggestions for related research, feel free to post them here in the comments. We’d love to hear from you.
Commentary & Analysis
- The Price of e-Book Progress
- Can Skiff Be a Lifeboat for Beleaguered Print Media?
- Irrational Exuberance Over e-Books?
- Google Editions Shifts e-Book Focus Away from Devices
- How to Manage Access to Digital Content
- How Barnes & Noble Can Avoid Getting Netflixed